- Critics Awards Haley, Hounsou, Nichoslon, Sheen and Wahlberg
- Golden Globes Affleck, Murphy, Nicholson, Pitt and Wahlberg
- Other Precursors Affleck, Arkin, Beach, Honsou, Murphy and Nicholson
I've altered the rankings in my Supporting Actor Predictions for Oscar. But I'll say this. It looks volatile ... or at least more volatile than other categories. Nearly a dozen men still in the mix, albeit with varying levels of traction. But here's where I currently think Oscar will go. Return and discuss.
- Why did Steve Carell (a comedian getting serious) never get any traction?
- Where did Brad Pitt's buzz go?
- Can Oscar enjoy Mark Wahlberg the way audiences do?
- Of the major players, who do you think doesn't have the traction suspected?