Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hump Day (Belated) Hotties: Viggo & Maria

Oops... I forgot yesterday's Hump Day Hotties offering. I was too busy seeing movies. Wallace & Gromit feature debut is top notch, totally delightful. So, um... Hump Day Hotties. Yeah. So, I messed up. But just gaze at Viggo & Maria today longingly and pretend it's Wednesday. They are a deserving hottie screen coupling since they are both smouldering on their own and positively flammable together. You'll see...

Or at least you should see! Tomorrow go to the best movie of the year (so far)when A History of Violence goes wide. OK? Thanks.

Here's some more Viggo & Maria for you...

I didn't think you'd mind terribly. Didn't hurt your eyes, did it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are mind-numbingly beautiful individuals. Maria Full of Grace right there.

Nat, I just noticed you don't have Viggo in your favorite actors page... I assume that is changing now, right??

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. So here's a request from an animation lover: Can you bring the animated feature category back to your awards? We all would pretty much know the outcome and rankings just by looking at your grade chart, but I think it would be nice to honor this art form in a year with worthy contenders.