Thursday, September 09, 2004

The Seeds of Doubt

So, no sooner do I set this thing up that I read about the "unreliability" of blogger. Hmmmm.... Not what paranoid me needed to read when I'm in "testing" mode and I'm already panicked about the 63 things that I need to do before leaving for Toronto.
But what are you going to do?

These posts will get longer once I hit Toronto. Plus they'll actually be about something (bonus!!!). Provided of course that this blog-a-ma-jig works and that the new iBook works as well and that the wireless internet works for me in Canada.

To quote the King: "Etcetera. Etcetera. Etcetera."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat, I had never seen your photo although I check your site regularly.

You're so yummy!

NATHANIEL R said...

awwww, you're so sweet. Of course this photo is altered for maximum "glow" since photos don't do justice to my perfect porcelain skin. (hee. obviously kidding)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Acacdc tvbuy meridia proactiv skin care system Bad day ringtone motorola razr Inflatable pillow for hiking training management Do ndc numbers change on prescriptions Advertising fort guaranteed site web worth Ibook battery m7426 Voip vs ip telephony Healthwatch humidifier Abby winters small breasts Marijauna and impotence 1995 dodge check code 1