Saturday, December 30, 2006

List Orgy!

I honestly don't know what I'd do without lists. When I wake up I pour some slow roasting lists into a cup and add a little nutrasweet. I then roll out my yoga matt and do some ashtanga listmaking. After showering I always listurize because I want my skin supple and my mind tight. At work excel proves a great listmaking tool! When I come home I eat, watch a little tv, and indulge in some hotlistmaking with the boyfriend. I sleep and dream of lists.

best week ever -10 gayest moments of '06 (Dreamgirls write up -LMAO)
cinemavistaramascope -favorite film-related 06 experiences (Herzog!)
modfab 10 best performances: tv, film, stage
popbytes favorite albums of 2006 --yay, brazilian girls. But, I lost track of music this year. I didn't even use my iPod for weeks.
cinematical james rocchi's worst list: Apocalytpo
low resolution joe reid's top ten in TV --go Brothers & Sisters
the reeler -worst top ten lists. so much hate for all he may actually implode with bile. God I hope I make this list next year.
ultranow a swell "thank goodness" list

starting tomorrow you'll pro'lly be getting lists daily until we're done with reviewing 2006. Hope you like list.

8 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

I heart lists too. How can you not?

Anonymous said...

OMG! STV at The Reeler is HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed out loud at my computer screen since, well, never. (Is that enough hyperbole?) And such a talented writer to boot...

NATHANIEL R said...

i think it's hilarious only for the amount of loathing. I mean... what prompts someone to attack their fellow critics with that much hate? it's so weird.

NATHANIEL R said...

i think it's hilarious only for the amount of loathing. I mean... what prompts someone to attack their fellow critics with that much hate? it's so weird.

Craig Hickman said...

The gay moments list was hilarious. Michelle is too much. Loved the bit on Dreamgirls.

Glenn Dunks said...

The worst top 10 list is always funny. It's all so true.

I am waiting for the annual "worst critics quotes" columb. You know, the ones that alert you to the fact that Larry King said Fantastic Four was "Good!" and they put it on the DVD box.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of a movie trailer I saw once (can't remember what movie) that boasted that some critic had given it 3-1/2 stars! I thought that was amusing.

Anonymous said...

I think the who list-bashing thing is weird, too. Doesn't it strike him as as odd that he condemns the self-importance of those list as a means to raise his own ego? And the criticism of amateur, poorly-written lists just seems low. It's the internet, for Christ's sake. Everything (almost) is poorly written.