Monday, December 04, 2006

While doing research in an attempt to combine Nathaniel's fondness for oiled-up torsos, my recent obsession with Mystery Science Theater 3000 and the holiday season, I stumbled across this great moment from Season 3: "A Patrick Swayze Christmas." Inspired by Crow T. Robot's favorite movie, Road House and sung in a charmingly amateurish fashion by Joel and the bots, it's unnervingly catchy. You'll find yourself humming, "Let's have a Patrick Swayze Christmas this year," to the confusion and unease of your co-workers. And isn't that what this season is all about?

2 comments:

OhMyTrill said...

I know this is unrelated...but Nathaniel (or whoever is writing right now)...would you provide a list of essential Mary Louise Parker viewing? I've seen Weeds and Angels, but there has to be more!

NATHANIEL R said...

oiled up torsos ? what ? who me? no uh...

oh and mary louise parker must sees are mostly on stage (sorry) but i do recommend

THE FIVE SENSES --Canadian flick in which she's terrif. and she's my fav part of FRIED GREEN TOMATOES though i'm not crazy about the movie.