We've Moved. Please visit THEFILMEXPERIENCE.NET
I'm wondering what time the NBR will announce will announce their winners and if i'll be asleep.I cant be bothered to work out the time difference.
I had a whole thing typed out, there was an error in the posting and now it's gone. What am I thinking? ...Always copy/save.
1st snow of the season!
When the NBR will announce its winners. What I'll have to do in order to obtain entry for grad school. What classes I'm going to take for the English minor. Jef. Monterey. "Starting Out in the Evening". "Atonement". "Juno". "Margot at the Wedding". Disneyland.
I was looking at a package of cookies and trying to decide if I should eat them now or wait until I've had my proper lunch. Eat them now, you say? Well if you're going to twist my arm....
At this present moment I feel like I have to vomit...seriously...
slapstick you should not have stolen that bag of cookies from JAoh and the NBR announces sometime around 2 pm i'm hearing
what's on my mind....when is the NBR? soon? I saw "Love is a Many Spendored thing" - 1955 - on encore last night. Wm Holden is just about perfect looking. jennifer jones.....ughhh....not too good. about as good as she was in towering inferno.
That Ryan Gosling no longer looks like an overweight lumberjack in flannel.I'm also thinking that James McAvoy looks scrummy in the latest issue of GQ. (He also looks small enough to fit in my sidebag. Now if i could just wrestle him away from his wife...)
I'm worried about the paper I have to write applying poststructuralist theory (kristeva) to Moulin Rouge! and how it is devouring my life whole. PS: I agree with you about William Holden jimmy. Except for the alcoholism, he was pretty much perfect.
"Don't trust 13 year old girls!" Blood-sucking, vapid bitches could ruin your life!!! Stupid cow.(btw: the new poster for the Dark Knight looks realllllllly cool)
i wondering if i can get through this cough and finish my finals at the same time -- oh yeah if nbr will rightly call no country their best movie and that its a good thing i dont have to drive out in this snow today
Don't know how the hell I'm gonna get this macworld booth done in time.... maybe I'll look at my fave blogs.
I had a dream that Charlie WIlson's War won the NBR, except it was actually something else called Charlie Wilson Presents), and I'm really glad my dream was not real.
NBR announces at 2 PM eastern or pacific time?
eastern. or thereabouts. it's possible they're still debating since that's 26 minutes ago ;)
Anyone want a doughnut with mushy custard inside?I've got a box filled with one as i'm trying to write an essay. What?! I do pilates.(oh, and i'm also hearing that they'll announce the NBR winners tomarrow instead. Assholes!)
Cambridge. I really wanna get in!
I'm thinking that I am SO ready for Project Runway tonight!! Let's hope they don't have the march of the ugly parade, and actually put together fashion. Oh, and is it me, or is Rami and Steven oddly cute?
I'm thinking why can I not just tidy my space so that I can get on with the rest of my life. And why do I keep putting off job applications for jobs I would really LOVE to do. Probably fear of rejection.Also hoping that the oldies at NBR honour their own and give their supporting prizes to Hal Holbrook and Vanessa Redgrave, to boost their campaigns.
Blindness will sweep next year.Go Fernando!
My god-damn cold, and how it is occupying 97.3% of my conscious attention. The other 2.7% is mildly curious about whither the Actress Prediction Contest update?
I'm thinking that I've been reading this lovely blog for too long without piping up, saying hi and thanking Nat. So I'm going to break my silence, cause a blog lurker is a little like being a continual eavesdropper. And dropping eaves is never good (they break, I hear). SO:Hello! My name's Jimbob, I'm from London and thank you Nat.
What's on my mind? Well, just saw Waitress, so.....Nathan Fillion, aka. Cap'n Tight-Pants. I don't get. By all accounts, and seeing him in interviews, he'd dullsville. On screen? He makes my stomach go all knotty and twisty, and boy, do I want to get into his tight pants...
carl actress prediction contest updates TONIGHT (thanks for reminder)jimbob thanks! comments do spur the writing on believe it or not
Right now Ryan Gosling and James Marsden are on the brain- and I really don't want to lose these unpure thoughts, so I'm going to go dwell on them for awhile.
How excited I am that all the year-end magazines are coming out. Have you seen the new Esquire with the fold out cover of Denzel, Jake, Downey, Emile, Javier and Miss CATE? Love it.
Post a Comment