- Blogs that have title images so big you have to scrolllllllllllllllll down to see if there are any new posts.
- Sites/Blogs that don't have contact info/e-mail addresses should you want to get in touch with the writer privately.
- Sites/Blogs with so many ads they interrupt the article you're reading, pop-up, or otherwise distract.
- Blogs that post so often you couldn't possibly read everything.
- Blogs with crappy writing. Especially the successful ones.
- Sites/Blogs with so many photos they take forever to load.
- Blogs without photos.
- [the coffee is apparently not working --my apologies]
- Image searching is still too difficult. Film stills prior to 1996, say, or particular photos of celebrities from decades past are not easy to come by but you can find hundreds of images of disposable films everybody has already forgotten that were made in the past few years. Everything is now now now. It's also supremely annoying to try to find celebrity portraits taken during that prehistoric age when we worshipped celebrities by cutting up magazines and making scrapbooks or decorating our walls instead of building online shrines to stars by scanning photos or dragging and dropping from our computer screens. This makes me sound as old as Walter Brennan but it really wasn't that long ago. I mean it was only as long ago as Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's wedded bliss.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Written by NATHANIEL R @ 10:17 AM