Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curio: Cinema Greetings

Alexa here with a little more cinema impulse shopping. No matter how rich our e-spondence, nothing beats getting a handwritten card. I'm still waiting for some 500 Days of Summer-inspired greeting cards ("Roses are red..."), but in the meantime, here are my film-themed favorites.

Just in time for March Madness, a bracket I actually care about: All Valley Champion!

If you are looking to send thanks, how about a robothanks...

...or just have Burt say it for you.

When that important birthday call gets interrupted, this greeting by Zeichen Press might do the trick.

Something simple and classic always works.

Finally, I love this Let The Right One In greeting, but what is the right occasion to use it? "Let's go steady?" "Thanks for eating my bullies?" Any more ideas are welcome.
*

3 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

"thanks for eating my bullies"

LINE OF THE WEEK!

Anonymous said...

I want that "(500) Days" postcard!!

N.R. Gasan said...

For LET THE RIGHT ONE IN: "Even on your worst day, I'm still here for you."