Thursday, April 28, 2005

one after another

"just one psychological drama after another" -erasure drama

I've had too much --too much-- recently. I need a beach trip. Some time off. Or better yet a great new film + time off to obsess on it + a new job offer for a job that doesn't start until after the fabulously relaxing time off. Emotionally this doesn't feel like too much to ask for but, rationally and realistically speaking, I will just try to continue breathing.

sorry for the personal drama! --you may now return to movie discussion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathaniel -- I of course don't know you in real life, but can I ask a candid question that I hope won't offend you.

Are you a drama queen?

NicksFlickPicks said...

One fabulous new apartment, w/ sumptuous view + one exotic-flavored martini + one Mary J. Blige CD = recipe for a relaxing evening! Turn off the phone. Feel better. *hug*

NATHANIEL R said...

brad, though i'm sure someone who knows me may feel otherwise, the personal truth as I see it is that I'm actually not -it's just serious shit going down.
[ /drama ]

the lady doth protest too much ;)
OK, maybe a little. NEXT!

I prefer fake drama to real drama so tomorrow I'm going to see a Broadway show.

Anonymous said...

Nathaniel, as I told you on the phone the other day, I am worried about you. Nick has great advice above, and may I suggest you rent all of the NIP/TUCK DVDs and spend 24 hours on your couch, doing nothing besides watching the meaningless dramas and traumas of sexy fictional people. :-)

Or go see 3-IRON, which is just an incredible film in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »