Friday, August 10, 2007

20:07 (Chad)

screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie
I can't guarantee the same results at home (different players/timing) I use a VLC


"I'm calling for Christine. My name is Chad... oh you have?! ... thank you ... uh no I wouldn't think of it. No ma'am just tell her everybody is really sorry that she's down ... Yeah, I guess the flu's been going through this place for weeks now ... Ohhhhh ... Awwww. Well, I hope she's up and around soon ... [laughter] Did she get the flowers? ... Oh terrific. ... no, I just took up a little collection. It's no big deal"
*

4 comments:

Ivan R. Lopez said...

LOVE this movie. This is back when Neil Labute was actually writing fresh edgy stuff. Aaron Eckhart was perfect for this role.

Jesse Gall said...

In The Company Of Men

Good movie.

Neel Mehta said...

Talk about your Two-Face.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That was in my Top 10 for that year and Eckhart blew me away.