Sunday, November 06, 2005

International Male

No, not the underwear catalogue. The poll. The favorite actor polls continue on the main site. This week it's the first batch of foreign language movie stars. So you can choose between your Delons, Kinskis, Chans, Khans, Lees, Depardieus, and Gabins. And before this prompts angry commentary -like all of these 'all time' polls, it excludes people who weren't really established by 1995. So otherwise likely winner Gael Garcia Bernal (your possible favorite and one of mine) is not eligible. Don't freak -just vote.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DePardieu of this group. Though my fave is definately Mastroianni.

Anonymous said...

I realise Daniel Day Lewis is twice as good an actor as anyone else, but why is he listed on both the modern actor polls?

NATHANIEL R said...

oops

adam k. said...

I know putting Bernal on would be cheating, but... DAMN. He is the only one I care about. I love him. Love him, I do.

What is his next project, and when is it coming out?

Anonymous said...

My favourite of that list by quite a large margin is Vincent Cassel. Despite being one of the most good looking men on the planet (he smoulders, just like his wife Monica) but he's also a great actor.

-Glenn

Anonymous said...

I luv Shah Rukh Khan! Billions love him! All others don't even measure up to the dirt on his shoes as far as popularity goes. yey, I just love him!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! tiny nude tits Gay sex in utah county small tits girls Pamela andersan sex tape rooms landers ca

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Special occasion pants suits Farmers union insurance

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »