Saturday, November 26, 2005

Stuffing

True to form I feel (post holiday feasting) about 15 lbs heavier. Since I can't exactly work off the weight typing at my computer read some other people's notes this morning. In the real world the day after Thanksgiving is about shopping for Christmas presents. In the Oscar obsessives world, it signals all paths converging into this one road to the Kodak. So it's an all-Oscar edition of "Other People Like Movies Too"

Defamer on the 'liar liar pants on fire' Cinderella Man Oscar campaign. tsk tsk.
O'Neill @ The Envelope creams himself over Clooney's Oscar position. submissive.
Poland, whom I generally enjoy, keeps tossing crumbs to people who think he's a homophobe (second to last paragraph) --must. resist. sending. angry. mail. But whenever I get mad he writes something really smart like this bit on Gong Li/Renée Zellweger.
OhMyTrill, previously averse to PSH like myself, is also won over by the Capote turn.
Mike Dequina is a Renthead and not afraid to show it. And show it he really does in this review.

No comments: