Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Contributors"

The Film Experience is usually a one man show but from time to time I need a breather so starting tomorrow morning, while I take care of some personal business, I have some buddies filling in for me to keep the joint hopping. We'll hear from Kamikaze Camel of Stale Popcorn, SamuraiFrog of Electronic Cerebrectomy, Susan P of Oscarwatch, and my trusty reg'lar guest-blogger and pal JA of My New Plaid Pants.

When I return next week I'll be posting reviews requested during last month's fundraiser and there'll be some film festival coverage, too. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the topics and sidebar section - it makes ever so much easier to find past topics of note (special thanks for the section on my fave, la Kidman.) So do all these special helpers (elves?) mean that we'll see that long-awaited update to the "Moulin Rouge" tribute soon? (Please?)

-RSD

NATHANIEL R said...

i hope so.

Anonymous said...

That would be a wonderful thing, Nathaniel. (Ok, so that sounds kinda pathetic - I know, I know. But I LOVE that essay and it does exactly what I think a good film essay should do: gives me fresh insights and makes me reconsider a film I've already seen umpteen-thousand times. Plus, it's witty as all get out - I'll even endure the occasional pokes at Kidman, gladly.)