Thursday, April 12, 2007

Links & Gossip

Cinephilia Arden and her brother joint review Grindhouse. And that makes perfect film geek sense, doesn't it?
Pfangirl on the recently leaked Iron Man suit photo
Culture Snob hosting a "misunderstood" blog-a-thon for mid May. Care to clear up a misreading of any film?
Us Gosling and McAdams to wed? Normally I wouldn't link to a random rumor that I'm sure is copied and pasted with names changed every week for a different couple. But I haven't mentioned Ryan or Rachel in a while so...
The Gilded Moose Matthew McConaughey has some freaky drama with his own knees. I love it when he visits the Moose, don't you? Namaste.
A Socialites Life wonders if this Jake Gyllenhaal & Reese Witherspoon thing is official yet? Meanwhile...
TMZ updates the old Jake & Austin rumors (old photo. new dish)

1 comment:

adam k. said...

Wow, I hadn't even heard of any Gyllenhaal/Witherspoon thing until now.

I am SO out of the loop.