Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Little Patience

To everyone waiting for more info following those maddening 7 word movie reviews, waiting is the name of the game. It's what Hollywood makes us do each year with Oscar hopefuls and it's what I make you do... even though my intentions aren't as cynical as Hollywood's (who figure Oscar voters can't remember anything opening earlier than Thanksgiving) but a matter of time constraints. I wish I could clone myself. This holiday week will be jam packed with goodies, starting in just a couple of minutes. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God, I thought you died of screening too much.

Anonymous said...

okay we get it, you loved, loved , loved rachael at the wedding. Now on with Australia. We've waited 7 and a half years!

Anonymous said...

Nat, if you don't get to Australia coverage soon we're over!

-"the boyfriend"

NATHANIEL R said...

y'all are so harsh.

Anonymous said...

If he doesn't get to Revolutionary Road and Milk coverage soon, you're over as well ;P
But to tell you the truth, after seeing three high-profile movies one after another I would just get some rest instead of wearing myself out to satisfy ungrateful readers ;)
Howler

Anonymous said...

Ungrateful? You call me ungrateful?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I couldn't think of any other adjective. I'm not that good at English ;P

Anonymous said...

Nathaniel, the Guardian has a great great article about Tilda Swinton you might be interested in

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/nov/22/tilda-swinton-interview