Friday, May 08, 2009

Wonder(ful) Woman

This one is for Derreck.

I doubt that live action Wonder Woman movie is ever going to be made but as long as wonderful women like Anne Hathaway keep posing arms akimbo, we can dream.


Encore Entertainment said...

Oh my, my, my, my, my. I will admit I am a on the fence about Anne Hathaway, but now that I think about it that would be most interesting. I remember when they had said Katherine McPhee would be the next WW, and she is stunning, but I am uncertain about her acting potential. Speaking about Anne Hathaway though, what about Rosemarie DeWitt?

Karen said...

Anne as Wonder Woman, LOL. Cool pic.

Derreck said...

*screams like a prepubescent girl*

A post dedicated to me! I'm horribly flattered. :)

Awesome pic, Nat. It's exactly like the image i had in my head. Maybe that's what Anne was going secretly doing? auditioning? It totally worked on this end.

Wayne B. said...

So cute; call me crazy but I think Charisma Carpenter would look great as Wonder Woman. Too bad it'll never happen.

Derreck said...

Charisma Carpenter isn't a bad idea.

but i don't think it'll ever happen, because how do you really modernize Wonder Woman?

faz77 said...

No way! Wonder women is strong and has a deep voice, Anne doesn't know how to change her voice at all she always plays practically the same character, I did not believe her in Rachel's getting married.

Chris Na Taraja said...

It's the first person I would think of, but now that you look at her, i think she would be a great wonder woman.

Though Tilda Swinton, she ma have the wrong hairr for the role, but the right strength.