Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Curio: For Your Clutter

Alexa here, and no, I'm not shilling for Netflix now. I had big plans this holiday weekend of staging a Terence Malick double feature. Life interfered, so now envelopes with Badlands and Days of Heaven will be gathering dust on our ottoman. Today I spotted this handmade Netflix organizer on etsy and was tempted.


Silly thing is, RCR Fabrication sells them reading "FLIX" since they aren't affiliated with Netflix. There's got to be a wittier alternative...Netflux? Nutflix? Flixation?
*

5 comments:

adelutza said...

As funny as the mere existence of this product is, there's something even funnier: I actually want one!

NATHANIEL R said...

i know. me too.

although i have more than 3 discs out at a time so mine is even more confusing. i need such an elaborate disc system (given netflix plus instant watch plus screeners plus personal dvds) that there's just no hope for me.

StudyCool said...

That is funny! I am all for tools that help us be more organized and efficient but we are talking about three discs...

Daryn G said...

Kiss My Flix!

NATHANIEL R said...

studycool -- good point ;)