Friday, September 24, 2010

First and Last, "Worth Repeating"

first and last images from a motion picture (excluding credit sequences).


first and last lines of dialogue if you need help though I'm not sure it'll be of help
first ~ [unintelligible whispering... I think it's "I not like her. Mr ____ not like her.]
last ~"Come on."
Can you guess the movie?

Highlight for the answer to check your work... It's GODS AND MONSTERS (1998). I wish more biopics were this good since they keep making 'em.

*

7 comments:

John said...

GODS AND MONSTERS!!!!!

I'm never first for these things!

Adam H said...

Gods and Monsters

Victor S said...

Easy, easy, easy!!
Gods and Monsters!!

Anonymous said...

Love this movie.
The ones we know always seem easy, I guess!

Joe said...

I mean, you could see Brendan so clearly. Probably should have done first line and closing shot.

NATHANIEL R said...

the first line was garbled.

Congrats John for "first" :)

John said...

"thanks"