Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Curio: My Holiday Wish List

Alexa from Pop Elegantiarum here with your weekly arts and crafts.

Every year I dutifully make up a wish list for Christmas, filled with things that I need (cozy socks, a blogging muumuu). But here is a wishlist of things to satisfy my filmic flights of fancy this year. In fact, I may have already bought one of these for myself. Merry shopping everyone!


Inception spinning top totem. Available here.

A nerdy filmstrip tote...

or button...

...or better still, some reel-to-reel projector hand towels.

And finally, something for me to wear during our balmy Chicago winter.

3 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

LOL on the perfect ensemble for winter. Maybe Chicago summers though. they're so sweaty!

i wonder how many people will get inception totems in their stocking this year.

Iskandar said...

LMFAO at the last pic!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

So did someone get you that outfit? Personally I'd go for the tea towels.