You asked some nosey questions. I give answers.
* I am thirty-[muffle/grunt/scream]in order for you to better delineate the Nathaniel fandom timeline. People tell me i look 28 but they are lying to flatter me. it's more like 32. Pop-culturally speaking I am 34. my back (the bane of my physical existence) thinks that its 57 and wants me to join the AARP.
* BFA in Illustration. Thinking about going back for a masters but in another field.
* My New York is about possibility, diversity, progressive thinking, and an unending smorgasbord of arts to choose from. (this last bit is why i can't ever leave despite the financial sacrifices.)
2 Michigan and Utah.
3 not close to the biologicals.
4 Christine. We've been friends since I first started walking her home in the 8th grade when we were, what, 12? 11? Her first child is my goddaughter! We are still super close.
5 its the seven year itch.
6 Brooklyn to Harlem.
* Enchiladas & Margaritas (with salt)
* 5'10" ...weight ? I lost my scale some time ago. Though I did recently achieve my former svelteness on the South Beach Diet.
* my most vivid experience in the movie theater is probably seeing Madonna as Evita. I went with the largest group of friends I think I've ever seen a movie with and when she started addressing her minions from the balcony i totally started crying even though I am not a Webber fan, not an Evita fan, and don't usually cry at movies. I have always worshipped @ Madonna's feet and I knew this was a life-dream for her actualized. In the legit theater it was seeing Angels in America. In nature it was being in the waves in the ocean my first summer in New York... nothing special about the day. not even close to my favorite beach. But I just. i love the water and it felt like one of those pure bliss and nothingness feelings as I was tossed about mildly.
* Her name was Stephanie. We dated for a year and 1/2. I met her family. We talked about marriage. It ended in tears. I last saw her about 10 years ago (two years after breaking up). We cried. I hope she's very happy --great girl.
* the only internet people I've met in the for reals are my colleagues at Cinemarati. And a couple of people who posted there.
now, it's your turn readers. Tell us six things about yourselves.