Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Morning, Nashville

NFF -Day 3 begins (I'll get to Day 2 later. Swamped) This is the view out the elevator lobby on my floor. So glamorous! The hotel is conveniently just steps away from the movie theater where the majority of screenings are held. Nick (also on the jury) has arrived and says this morning after breakfast.

Isn't it great that the sun only shines on the red carpet?
There isn't much glamour at 10 AM but the sunlight is a nice effect. But last night the red carpet managed some higher profiles: Ben Folds, William Shatner, Jay O. Sanders (Gosling's dad in Half Nelson, Leo's job offer in Revolutionary Road). We passed Elvis Mitchell during our breakfast rounds this morning. Don't be jealous.
*

4 comments:

Arkaan said...

How has Nathaniel not posted about the extended GLEE trailer yet? Well, I know how, but still...

It's on FOX, so its quality acts as an inverse function to its success.

dusty said...

I *heart* Nashville. One of my favorite cities. If you haven't already, make sure you visit the park with the full-scale replica of the Parthenon (which you'll recognize from the final scene in the Altman movie). One of the weirdest, coolest American roadside attractions, that is.

NoNo said...

LOL, I love it! Glad that you're having a good time!

Glendon said...

Oh, Nathaniel, the smile that photo put on my face...