Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

JA from MNPP here with a very important Earth Day message from a star: Channing Tatum would like to request that we all go outdoors today and plant or tree. If no saplings are available, Channing has his own solution, illustrated below:


Channing is planting himself in the ground, and from there a tree filled with Channings will rise, and from its fruit we will never go hungry again. Channing Tatum just solved world hunger, y'all. Respect.

For a more comprehensive, element-to-element appreciation
of our wonderful world, check this post over at MNPP.
.

8 comments:

FrenchGirl said...

he looks very interesting(very good looking)!

Anonymous said...

BEST. EARTH. DAY. POST. EVER.

Vincetastic said...

Thanks for feeding us Channing, awesome post. Here are some real suggestions on what you can do to help the Earth: http://www.toptentopten.com/topten/things+to+do+on+earth+day, you can add your own suggestions.

Wayne B. said...

Channing Tatum can dig any hole he wants to. *sigh*

NATHANIEL R said...

Can i have a CHanning Tatum tree in my yard. Actually I'd like two. I'd string a hammock between them.

Chris Na Taraja said...

I'd much rather plant a Tatum than a tree. Although I love trees too!

Jason Adams said...

There's some sort of "banana hammock" joke in there, Nat, like I can't quite suss out.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to plant something in his... I'm going to stop before this goes XXX rated.