- The Cow Who Wanted to Be a Hamburger (Bill Plympton Studio)
- Coyote Falls (Warner Bros)
- Day & Night (Pixar)
- The Gruffalo (Magic Light Pictures)
- Let's Pollute (Geefwee Boedoe)
- The Lost Thing (Passion Pictures Australia)
- Madagascar, Carnet de Voyage (Sacrebleu Productions)
- Sensology (GAGNE International LLC)
- The Silence Beneath the Bark (Lardux Films)
- Urs (Filmakademie Baeden Wuerttemberg)
6 excerpts/ trailers and 4 full length finalists after the jump... See them for yourselves. Which will you root for? [Thanks to Movielicious for rounding these shorts up.]
Trailer for THE SILENCE BENEATH THE BARK
Trailer for URS
Just an excerpt from MADAGASCAR ...unrelated to the American feature film! ;) The full short is 11 minutes long.
Excerpt from Bill Plympton's THE COW WHO WANTED TO BE A HAMBURGER. This one looks quite a bit different aesthetically than his usual films, which tend to look pencil sketchy but his shorts are often gut-bustingly funny. This is 6 minutes long at full length.
Brief excerpt for THE GRUFFALO. This is 1/2 an hour long at full length.
Trailer for THE LOST THING. 15 minute short.
Full Short COYOTE FALLS
Full Short DAY & NIGHT
Full Short LET'S POLLUTE
Full Short SENSOLOGY. 6 minutes.
(Gorgeous abstract musical visualizations)