Monday, May 15, 2006

Blogger. Typepad. Wordpress. Etc...

HELP!

I'm thinking of doing the hard work this summer of getting my site and blog together. They really want to get married. They're already living in sin but the logistics are too complicated. If you have a site which uses blogging technology or you have any strong opinions about which service is best or any horror stories or personal firsthand knowledge of making such a marriage work, please consider e-mailing me at filmexperience@gmail.com to tell me your story.

I do appreciate.

4 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

I thought gay marriage was illegal in NY. Aren't civil unions the way to go?

OhMyTrill said...

um...I'm strongly thinking of switching to wordpress...seriously, it could happen any day now...check out rabsteen.info to see the amazing stuff he has been doing...but anyway...want to make the switch together...hand and hand?? lol...

Anonymous said...

I switched to wordpress. If you don't mind doing a little extra work (which it looks like you don't) then wordpress will be awesome.

You can either buy a hosting package and a domain, or you can get a lighter, easier version of wordpress at wordpress.com where your address would be blahblahblah.wordpress.com

I bought the hosting package from bluehost.com and they have awesome service. and wordpress is very easy to install and customize. Moveable Type is not easy to learn and is a resource-hog, so most hosting packages will charge you out the a@#. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »