Thursday, May 11, 2006

Poor but Stylin'

In homage to My New Plaid Pants I was going to do a 'Today's Mood' piece (which JA is so good at) but I was going to combine a whole bunch of characters to indicate my Gemini nature. Yet the more I thought about it the more I gotta admit that I'm feeling consistently "Helen Archer" today (that's Streep in Ironweed to your left). My multiple selves have fused into one drunken singer. Only without all the gin and the torch songs. I'm talking just the pathetic and penniless but still convinced of own fabulousness part.

P.S. I'm still waiting for that robust masculine energy I was promising the Geminis (including myself) in the horoscope column yesterday! I need it soon.

1 comment:

Jason Adams said...

"What if I did drink too much wine? Whose business is that anyway? Who knows how much I didn't drink, huh?"