Saturday, May 13, 2006

dancing, swinging, and doodling

It was a slow week. But in case you missed anything...
Picked up pen and started drawing again.
Took a look back at the best work by actresses this spring.
Wished Dolly Parton were still acting.
Got nosey about Ms. Brook's soup
Pondered the potential Tony nominations.
Swung naked from Tarzan's vine.
And pissed off Russell Crowe w/ his low placement in the countdown.

But answer me this...
Have you learned anything from the dance-off horoscopes? Have you even practiced your steps? I personally just have just not been feeling what the stars were telling me... maybe the other "twins" out there also think I misread. If so my apologies... Still dancing is good for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»