Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"Exploring" My Technical Difficulties

I was recently given the heads up that my blog has gone kinda haywire in Internet Explorer. I've erased my edited template and started from scratch with a standard template... but for whatever reason if you're looking at this blog in Explorer it doesn't seem to understand correct background colors, left aligned text, sidebar, etc...

I do apologize. I am a visual person and had no idea it was this hideous in IE. I promise you my blog is a "10" in Firefox and Safari. I am looking for a solution but for those readers on Explorer I HIGHLY suggest Firefox and Safari --they work so much better for everything --not just for looking at my little ol' blog.

7 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Things seem to have improved here.

Glenn Dunks said...

The text has randomly shrunk again!

But on the positive side, I can finally see the sidebar at the top of the page for the first time in a year. Usually I have to scroll down past all the entries to see ur sidebar, but now it's all pretty and swanky at the top of the page.

NATHANIEL R said...

is it showing the colors? The top title frame should be a dark red. the background should be gray and the text fields white. instead of everything gray... is that working for explorer people?

Javier Aldabalde said...

I have IE, and I can finally see this blog correctly; the colors are also perfect. But as Glenn said, the text just shrinks randomly.

Glenn Dunks said...

yup, colours are correct, sidebar is correct, and the latest entries have correct text size.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! kitchen aid parts supplier 2006 jvc camcorders Describe what happens in an allergic response rosacea blepharitis Over and over ring tones Voip consumer trends Audio conferencing system online Mazda protege body kit Low cost phone call charge Lipitor pain walking Construction of a gravel driveway guitar cabinet grill cloth appliances electric range md voice over ip Bantry bay airfares Pics of teens grind dancing

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Skipping automated phone system http://www.sport-caps-making.info/bengals-sports-apparel.html Bjt mosfet jfet h parameter model how+to+use+video+camera+for+surveillance nearly nude models police code false alarm fire Better valtrex famvir Leather and oak lounge chair Roof rack honda crv Zoloft and pregnant Auto body cladding kits online flowers Rosso models Solar hot water heaters wholesale edelbrock model 1404