Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Virtual Friend

So Friendster was fun years ago. I loved making movie character pages and goofing with their profiles but Friendster got soooo upset at that. And not loving creativity is a sure sign that you just suck and should not be supported. Now everyone and their dog has a myspace page so I made one, too. I still don't get how it's any different than Friendster? But that's not important. I feel like a huge dork so add as me as your friend so I don't have to eat lunch alone in the online cafeteria.

8 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

lol, I'm sorta glad/annoyed that Australia has gotten onto this trend yet. I'm glad because I've already got two blogs to flutter over and too little time for another diversion. Plus, following America is annoying.

BUT, It's annoying cause it'd be great to search for and find old friends much more easily.

Ramification said...

I am on myspace as well, I'll add you. The jury is still up as to whether I like the site or not, its pretty cool for music though, I've found lots of good new stuff on there.

NATHANIEL R said...

It's awfully BUSY (ugly) visually. that's my main gripe at this point.

Derek said...

Myspace is quite.... chaotic. But I like it.

Ramification said...

Yeah I like the chaos as well , you get used to it after a while

Anonymous said...

hells to the yeah!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Pci revolution iv graphics card Fishing .com Pocket pc fitness tracker Bextra sale Free+ware+virus+protection Drop fitness product ship Autograph baseball card of willey mays setting up 401k to buy business northern iowa football How to improve fico score audi s3 browns hate football oklahoma vs. oklahoma st. football Basketball gamee Pilates+ball Percocet m lamictal Fem dom humiliation georgia tech football