Monday, October 16, 2006

Here. There. Everywhere.

Here
Despite my obvious love of awards, I've curiously ignored the ones for which I might be eligible. Up until now! This year I'm feeling very grabby towards any kudos, so go and vote for me at the Gay Bloggies (in categories like best personality, best writing, best topical blog) and at the Verve.

There
My friend Gabriel (of ModFab fame) just opened his production of Angels in America in Baltimore. I will be attending in a couple of weeks. Wheee. If you live within driving distance, get your tickets. Don't miss this!

Everywhere
There's a Blog-a-Thon in progress @ Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule in honor of the director Robert Aldrich whom you'll know from such goodies as What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962), Hush Hush, Sweet Charlotte (1966), The Dirty Dozen (1967) & The Longest Yard (1974).

2 comments:

Rob said...

You're coming to Spotlighters?? I should hope to expect a visit...

Anonymous said...

OMG, Nate. If you're coming to Baltimore to see "Angels," then you definitely have to come see me in "Dreamgirls." You can get more info here at www.winterslaneproductions.com. It's playing at the same time.