Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thank You For Linking


ultranow is athletic. the title of this post: lol.
Revolucian remember when Babs Streisand told off that Bush-supporting heckler. It's now a dance mix! [src]
QTA on loving or hating Sofia Coppola. I'll have my own thoughts on Marie-Antoinette up as soon as I can manage but I'm having a tough week as time management goes. We shall see.
Electronic Cerebectomy on actresses and nudity. I love this post.
Artifacts Quoteable Carrie Fisher. I love her too.
Andy's Blog w/ John Benjamin Hickey, who I forgot on the NCOD list. Shame on me. Cute, talented, and stageworthy.

3 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

HAH! "STFU" is brilliant!

Can't wait for Marie review. Should be tres interesting.

qta said...

No... Thank YOU for linking.
and I too cannot wait to read you thoughts.

SamuraiFrog said...

Thanks for the love, Nathaniel.