Friday, February 01, 2008

Into the Link

I Watch Stuff has Isabella Rossellini simulating insect loving. They aren't making it up. You must see the photos
Nicks Flick Picks more "honorees"
My New Plaid Pants completely brilliant run down of the Best Picture nominees in 150 words or less
Cinemavistaramascope has a great piece up on There Will Be Blood. Though I'd disagree with the notion that P.T. Anderson idealizes his constructed families in his other films
Big Screen Little Screen Now you can read Michael Clayton
Fabulon remembers the fascinating Orlando (1992) and since Tilda Swinton is an Oscar nominee this year, why not?
I Don't Like Renee Zellweger has a review of documentary nominee Taxi to the Dark Side


and I can't believe I've been a fan for 23 years and have never seen this but here is La Pfeiffer on sax in B.B. King's video for Into the Night (1985)



Other 80s supertstars appear as well --and some aren't even in the movie.
*

2 comments:

Jason Adams said...

Thanks for the linkage, Nat.

Y Kant Goran Rite said...

re: Annie Hall - no. there is no funnier movie, line for line.