Sunday, August 22, 2010

F&L 4.13

the first and last images from motion pictures (excluding credit sequences)


Highlight the first and last lines of dialogue if you need an extra clue
first ~ "As far as I can remember, I've hated Christmas"
last ~ "And we've never mentioned our differences since. Nor Patsy Cline."
Can you guess the movie?

Highlight for the answer if you're stumped: C.R.A.Z.Y. a family drama and Oscar submission from Canada a few years back.
for all previous puzzles, hit the label below
*

7 comments:

JJ said...

Crazy.

The Patsy Cline line is a giveaway.

Anonymous said...

C.R.A.Z.Y.

James T said...

Yes. Patsy Cline was enough :p


I liked the movie but I like the experience of watching it more ;)

talone said...

great little film!

one of my top 5 in 2006...

Dominique said...

CRAZY!

Love that a Québécois film is featured.

Of course, I am used to it in French so only the words "Patsy Cline" helped :)

Anonymous said...

J'adore ce film!

Agustin said...

ha! i love this film, watched it quite a few times but was left clueless after seeing these images! the quote gave it away though..