Friday, October 14, 2005

Contenders


I know you're all here looking for the next player in the Actress of the Aughts countdown (patience, readers, patience) but while you're visiting please vote on the Classic Male Movie Star Pollon the main site. I realize I always have too many things going on at once. Sue me. But Brando can't be the only masculine contender that works your fandom into a lather.

I know I suggested that a top 100 countdown of the xy variety would follow but we may have to take a little breaksie after this exhausting Actress Countdown concludes. And besides in less than two months awards season begins. Good times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Jimmy Stewart ought to give Brando a run for his money when he enters the running.

I voted for Guinness because he needed the support.

Waiting for "actors of the oughts would be reasonable"...so long as it comes eventually. ;)

Anonymous said...

well sue ME, cause I voted for James Dean. My obsession.

-GLenn

adam k. said...

I also voted for Dean.

Anonymous said...

interesting little tidbit that does not relate to anything here.

This is a quote from Ebert's Domino review:

Domino (Keira Knightley, soon to win an Oscar nomination for "Pride and Prejudice,")

hmmm. She is young, pretty and talented.

-Glenn

Anonymous said...

Brando looks really hot there. :-[

NicksFlickPicks said...

I voted for Clift but am feeling stupid for not noticing that Chaplin was a contender. Ah, well.