Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Secretary's Day


Excuse me...

...Administrative Professionals Day.

................... ....Executive Assistant?

................. .....................unngh? Secretary!

Don't chain yours to his/her desk, push pencils off your desk to watch them bend over or push them out a window like they do in the movies. Not cool. Get them something nice. If you are an administrative professional, goof off today. Read this blog to your hearts content. Play on e-mail. Call your friends on the company's dime. You deserve it! (this advice is for entertainment purposes only. Don't blame me if you get dooced)
*

*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Financial Support Officer.

Can I goof off?

I'm worried that if my boss sees me reading your blog I won't be able to use your comments in my defence.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I adored Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns. Well, who didn't?

Anonymous said...

Remember the importance of nutrition for natural beauty! If you drink alcohol, coffee, caffeinated beverages, smoke, have an immune system compromised due to environmental factors, or suffer from the persistent discomfort of dehydration you owe it to yourself to adopt a proactive wellness strategy with hyperimmunity superfood. Hyperimmunity Superfood optimized immune health, improves digestive tract health, relieves feeling of discomfort related to dehydration, increases energy, and satisfies hunger. Get more info @ http://www.webspawner.com/users/beautycosmetics/index.html To Your Wellness!
Use my permalink for instant access to the tips and tricks of an image consultant to compliment your personal style.