Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Men Behind the Curtain

Over the next week or so I'll be welcoming some new or recurring voices back into the blog. Things get so crazy this time of year. So much to do. So much Oscar information to parse. I need help! Adam of Club Silencio has an actress series for you starting later tonight. And James of Out1 might be back soon, too, to raise the temperature. I've tapped Glenn of Stale Popcorn to FYC it for y'all, Oscar wise. JA of My New Plaid Pants is around here somewhere. I think I misplaced him. JA? But I'm not going on vacation or anything. Don't worry. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Jason Adams said...

I'm here! My apologies, every day I tell myself to be a better helper and then I get distracted by shiny asses.

Really though, you've been kicking so much ass with the Oscar stuff lately Nat that I didn't want to interrupt your flow. I know that sounds like BS but tis true. But my pre-New Years Resolution is to be a better Film Experience elf. Pinky swear!