Monday, October 18, 2010

Do 50 Splits for JCVD

I almost let the day slip on by without wishing the Muscles from Brussels a Happy 50th Birthday. So happy birthday to the Time Cop himself, Jean Claude Van Damme, our Universal Soldier. He hit the big 5-0 today.


He can do the splits and you can't.


 (For a brief moment I considered posting 50 pics of JCVD doing the splits. Then sanity returned.




Or at least I can't.

But even if you can, I think maybe the Cannes Film Festival is not the place. Just sayin'.


This post has been brought to you by repressed 90s memories that came roaring back last night whilst perusing the wacky world wide webs !

9 comments:

Clover said...

Nobody listens to me when I say he looks like Ryan Seacrest

oh, and Best.Ass.Ever

Castor said...

I never thought I would say this but I sort of miss Jean Claude Vandamme.

Anonymous said...

Despite seeing more of Arnie's work, JCVD was my favourite action hero of his generation simply for his looks.

Derreck said...

dammit, Clover, that's what i was going to say.

Great ass indeed.

(Scott Caan too...)

pomme said...

quel jeu de jambes!

/3rtfu11 said...

Jean-Claude made growing up gay a little easier. Knowing I could watch his unintentional homoerotic action movies with my dad. Everything was fine except for the erections I had to hide while staring intensely at the gratuitous low angle ass/split shots.

Anonymous said...

Best Ass Ever*2!!!

Ty said...

He just suffered a heart attack on set of his new film. :( :(

Speedy recovery!

Silencio said...

I still think he should've gotten some awards traction for Double Impact. Surprisingly good.