Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boo You Whore

So... Blogger's image upload function happens to be getting some sort of reboot on the very night we were doing Hit Me With Your Best Shot!



Image uploading being the #1 requirement for celebrating our favorite screenshots, we're postponing til tomorrow night at 10:00 PM. You're invited so be here. Maybe we should just move to Thursdays
Yes, every Thursday he thinks she's doing SAT prep but really she's hooking up with Shane Oman in the projection room above the auditorium! I never told anybody that because I am *such* a good friend!

6 comments:

Andrew R. said...

Her face after Regina says "you whore" might be my shot...LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love this clip. Hilarious.

Mean Girls is one of my favorite films. Gets funnier every time. My shot from Mean Girls is either the sunlight hitting Regina during gym class or "Lindsay Lohans" fat legs in the trash can during the bitchy high school walk sequence. Phenomenal.

screenday.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Already tweeted my post but here it is again just in case.

http://okinawaassault.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/which-table-did-you-sit-in-in-the%c2%a0cafeteria/

Anonymous said...

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!

Ryan T. said...

Extra day helped me! Just emailed you a link to my entry, Nat!

Dominique said...

I love this film. Did you guys read the article that there aren't any quotable lines in movies anymore? Mean Girls is certainly a film that indicates otherwise. I say "Boo you whore" on a weekly basis.

Also, I didn't know where to post this so it's going here. I saw Love and Other Drugs last night complete with Q&A with Ed Zwick, Jake Gyllenhaal and last minute special guest Anne Hathaway. For a solid 45 minutes, I was sitting 15 feet away from two of the most charming (not to mention prettiest) people I've ever seen. I'm not sure I breathed at all the entire time. I called it my Nathaniel night. I had to share somewhere it would be appreciated :)

PS We got to sing Happy Birthday to Jake :)

PPS As for the film itself, here's my 7 word review:
Generic third act almost ruins good film.