Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First and Last, "I'm in the Wrong Movie"

the first and last images in a motion picture (excluding opening/closing credits)



Hmmmm. You may need another clue. The first and last lines:

first: "Hey, what's this? One of ____'s tricks? I'm in the wrong movie!"
last: [Can't share it. They're singing the title.]
Can you guess the movie?


Want to try more puzzles? Challenge your friends to guess. All solved puzzles have the answers in easy highlightable text for guess-checking if you've been away or are just joining us. The fourth season of F&L will end with the 200th episode later this year.
*

6 comments:

Julius_Goat said...

Popeye!

Sawyer said...

Yep, it's Popeye. Even with it's flaws, it was an awesome movie for a 7-year old!

NATHANIEL R said...

well done Julius & Sawyer.

i feel like i should rewatch this on some rainy day. the costumes and voices are so spot on.

Christine said...

I agree with you, Sawyer: this movie blew my 7-year-old mind. On a side note, anyone know where the last scene was shot? I've seen that lagoon with the arched rock in at least a dozen films, and I always wonder where it is.

Anonymous said...

Apparently it was shot in Malta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSFS7fnQO0

chris na Taraja said...

Didn't Robert Altman direct that film? Makes me curius to see it again now.

And was that the end of Shelly Duvalls career?