Friday, October 15, 2010

First and Last, City/Audience.

the first and last images from motion pictures (excluding credits as they always have names which give the game away)


Can you guess the movie?

[highlight for the answer] Yes, it's THE PIANIST (2002), the presumed Best Picture runner up to Chicago.


Want to try more puzzles? Challenge your friends to guess. All solved puzzles have the answers in easy highlightable text for guess-checking if you've been away or are just joining us. The series will end with the 200th episode later this year.

*

9 comments:

morhannah said...

The Pianist!

The Pretentious Know it All said...

"It's a funny time to say it, but...I wish I knew you better."
I cry every time. Every single time.

NicksFlickPicks said...

So it is The Pianist? I thought so, and was hoping to guess without highlighting the text.

Amir said...

The Pretentious Know it All,
tell me about it. it makes me cry every time as well.

NATHANIEL R said...

it is the Pianist, yes.

Tim B. said...

I just watched that for the first time on Wednesday night!!

Rebecca said...

Wait, this series is ending? NOOOOOO!!!

Bia said...

I actually think Armie Hammer is gaining more traction than Andrew and Justin for Supp. Actor. He has Dave Karger in his corner cheerleading as well.

dinasztie said...

This is The Pianist I saw it billion times.