Thursday, December 01, 2005

Be My Guest

Just a heads up kids: I will be offline this next week so I've invited a few guest bloggers to fill in. Consider it a reward for your daily visitations. You don't even have to go without while I'm on vacation. How sweet am I? I'll be back in a week but until then enjoy these Very Special Guest Stars: Joe Reid (Low Resolution) Nick Davis (Nicks Flick Picks) Jensen (my best buddy), and 'The Boyfriend' (who you've heard from before)

Meanwhile LOTS of new stuff at the site: Vote on the new poll, read the new overdue capsule reviews, see the For Your Consideration plea (Jan through Sept films for forgetful voters). There's also my Brokeback Mountain review and a new Joe Reid column.

Stay out of trouble while I'm gone y'all.

6 comments:

adam k. said...

I'd be curious to know your own thoughts on who've been the best actresses this year... it has been quite weak. I guess you still haven't seen many of the contenders (Huffman, Dench, Richardson, Kilcher, etc.), but other than Joan Allen (and probably Reese) is there anyone you could see giving a nomination? I guess maybe I'll just have to wait for the FB awards... probably better that I do.

NATHANIEL R said...

well... it's a weak for me too (for once). But I usually find that there are more than enough contenders --it's just awards entities don't have enough imagination about it, given their genre biases and their need for the film to be a contender overall, etc...

adam k. said...

OK, I'm just gonna plug my blog one more time cause I just did a whole big NBR predictions post and there are still no comments. : (

You're welcome to visit, too, Nathaniel, although I know you're busy with your own online space. Not to mention, you know, real life. I know my blog is but a mere baby, but it's very cute...

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,

Say "Hi" to the old stomping grounds
(and the family) for me!

Linda

Glenn Dunks said...

Adam! We're in the same boat.

While Nat's away people should check out mine and Adam's blog. They're both equally entertaining, no doubt.

(I think Allen has the FB award)

-Glenn

Anonymous said...

[url=http://experiment.noimpactproject.org/profiles/blogs/canadian-rx-without]no rx Oxycodone RX[/url] prescription Oxycodone = [url=http://experiment.noimpactproject.org/profiles/blogs/canadian-rx-without-1]prescription Oxycodone[/url] where to Oxycodone 80 mg 60 pills