Sunday, February 26, 2006

Losing My "You Tube" Virginity

You Tube has proven to be quite the haven for seeing stuff you thought you missed on television. Like Jake Gyllenhaal's BAFTA speech, or a particular music video that you're not willing to sit through 17 hours of MTV's lame un-music programming to chance upon. So, I've finally posted something. Mostly as an experiment to see how easy it was to upload something. [results: sort of easy. just can't figure out why the quality isn't better]

So for any readers who just scratch their heads at the infrequent but steady theater posts, you can afford 6 minutes of your time to see why I love Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth so much. (It ain't due to that Old Navy gig or the bad movie cameos) Funny + thrilling voice + pretty + charisma = the whole package. Let me know what you think and whether you'd like to see more video clips in these here parts. I heart my i-Movie technology.

P.S. There's a new poll up @ the film experience. Vote. I don't expect that there'll be as much consensus on this one.

5 comments:

Andy Scott said...

You tube is addictive as hell.

My favorite video: The Dreamgirls Tony performance of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going". Ugh. I would've loved to see that on Broadway.

Anonymous said...

She also has nice boobs, did anyone see the FHM cover?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Hilarious! would love more video postings.. :D

Anonymous said...

She is really small too. Barely 5 foot. A cutie.

Anonymous said...

I love Kristen Chenoweth!!!!!!