Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two Manky Hookers & A Racist Dwarf

Morning, everybody! JA from My New Plaid Pants here, just popping in for a quick hello this morning as the door hits Nathaniel in his you-know-what. Now, I take my guest-blogging duties very, very seriously; when given access to the fairytale town of The Film Experience, one must. I even made a list of things that I tend to wallow in while at my own blog that I need to refrain from while here... oh crap, where'd I put it... erm... just a sec...

A-ha! Here it is:


Sorry if it got a wee bit messy; you should see the other guy! Hardy har. No seriously, everything over at MNPP is covered in that red stuff. It just won't come out! Get one of those CSI blacklight lamps over there and then the real horror show would start.

Anyway, like the list says, I have three sins to atone for:

1) Moodiness - I'll try not to call anybody a See-You-Next-Tuesday while guesting. I'll try! I can't make any promises. What, that isn't good enough for you? You son of a b...

2) Being bad at maths. Sort of self-explanatory, really. I tend to have triple-vision...


Mmmm triple-vision...

4)
I am sad. Like a sad clown, really. A sad, scary, soul-sucking monster clown like Tim Curry! Beware!!!

.

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

God, that note is still so devastating. Bad at maths! Tears!

NATHANIEL R said...

weird truth: every time i see a screenshot of something handwritten I am immediately entranced!

Jason Adams said...

I rewatched In Bruges last night, hence my semi-fixation here... I had to stop the movie for a minute because that note... THAT NOTE! Gah, it's insane. Maths! Being sad! It's too much. LOVE it.

The movie was even better a second time. YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, Tim Curry WAS the clown in IT! I never knew!

~Silencio