So, I'm guessing that "The Ten" goes like so
- Another Year the auteur slot
- The Fighter they like boxing flicks
- Inception because Chris Nolan can't be a near miss forever
- The Kids Are All Right for a popular dramedy
- The King's Speech sounds like 90s Oscar bait, right?
- Love and Other Drugs just because
- Miral for a little global flavor
- Rabbit Hole because eventually a Broadway transfer will Oscar again
- Tree of Life for the "epic" slot
- The Way Back because WW II goes on forever with AMPAS
As always I'd love to hear your opinions and especially your "wild card" pick and which capital B Baity thing you don't believe in at all as a contender.