Saturday, July 25, 2009

Business as Unusual

As mentioned last week, I've reentered the corporate world for the time being, leaving the writing / movie watching time even scarcer than usual. Next week is crazy for me there in that world and in the free hours I need some time to regroup, recharge my creative battery, look for more freelance writing work like my Towleroad gig, plan ahead for the fall film season and get through a few articles that are stumping me (yikes... even when I'm on "vacation" I'm not really on "vacation"). So starting tomorrow I'll be one of you, reading along and commenting. Adam, Robert and JA who you already know will be here and Jose, Kieran and RC will also be stopping by.

Hearty hugs, grateful applause and beautiful cross dissolves to the guest bloggers. Please enjoy their posts and keep being your frequently commenting movie-loving selves. I'll be back in a week.

6 comments:

Andrew K. said...

Oh dear. You'll be missed, although it will be cool to see what the other contributors. This sounds all very Shakespeare/Measure for Measure. You know the Duke leaves the city and leaves his second-in-command in charge and returns disguised to see what occurs. Although of course you won't be in disguised. I've got Shakespeare on my mind. Anyways, enjoy the coporate world.

PS. Could you head over to my blog and take the poll? I can guess what your answer is, but humour me.

cal roth said...

If you really must, forget the regular blogging but DON'T stop the Best Picture series. It's just great.

Clarence C. said...

WAIT!!!! YOU DIDNT TALK ABOUT JULIE/JULIA!!!!!! OMG DON'T GO!!!

Mahmoud said...

Good Luck !
Don't be late!
We gonna miss you ...

Wayne B said...

Have a great week :)

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself good sir.