Friday, October 03, 2008

The Many Hoodies of Michael Cera

.

JA from MNPP here, with a brief call-to-arms for the actor Michael Cera.

Michael, I say this because I like you very much. Maybe you want to do something somewhat different somewhat soon. Something that doesn't involve A) batting those puppy dog eyes, and B) pull-strings. You've already expressed knowledge of your own current self-created limitations. That is a step in the right direction, good sir. Self-awareness is the on-ramp onto the highway of career longevity!

I say it's time for some villainy. Screw sweet, my friend! Make with some murder! It'll do you a world of good, I swear it. Perhaps a Juno sequel in which Miss McGuff's "witticisms" finally push you over the edge? Or Superbad 2: Super-Stab! I don't know, I'm not making millions of dollars to come up with that crap, you think of something.

This post has not been brought to you
by Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist,
Out in theaters today!

.

4 comments:

Sally Belle said...

Yes...a bad guy would be good. But really, any kind of dramatic role at this point would work. On the other hand...it really isn't broke is it?

I know Kat Dennings and I am so excited for her! Nick and Nora...Finally breaking through? I sure hope so. She is one smart cookie, and very sweet. Oh, I just made her so edible!

NATHANIEL R said...

edible is good.

the hoodies are a good call JA.

I can't wait to see this movie since i loved the director's last (raising victor vargas) so much.

Jason Adams said...

I saw it last night and had a really, really good time.

Emma said...

Yay for Michael Cera. Yay for hoodies. Hence, double yay.