Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy-Go-Linky

Collider video interview with Taraji P Henson. She declares her Benjamin Button to be Best Pic material. But then she would (not that it's not. We shall see)
IMDB Joaquin Phoenix says he's quitting acting. Are you vexed?
The Playlist shouts "En Ra Ha" for Happy-Go-Lucky's Eddie Marsan. Have you seen the film yet? It's worth a look. I'll share my interview with Sally Hawkins right here soon
Banned in Hollywood Disney's new Tarzan toy is, uh, right handed
Reverse Shot remembers the classic Buffy episode "Hush" --perfect viewing for Halloween. I think I'll watch it tomorrow

7 comments:

Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew said...

All the Buffy fans I've ever asked seem to think Hush is the best episode ever, but I think there's no beating The Body. Though I guess it's not quite as appropriate/fun for this time of year...

Michael Parsons said...

You can't watch buffy out of order!

Catherine said...

EN RA HA!

ohnochriso said...

A few years ago my then-boyfriend and I went as two of The Gentlemen from "Hush" and we got so many awesome reactions from people. We stayed in character a lot and would not talk and just did the creepy smiles and exaggerated gestures. I think we really freaked some folks out!

Proof! http://flickr.com/photos/ohnochriso/246249507/in/set-72157594289003428/

NATHANIEL R said...

but how did you float?

ohnochriso said...

Lots and lots and lots of drugs.