Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mosaic Self-Portrait

When you positively must update your blog: a meme. I'm not sure how I ended up at Eternal Sunshine of the Logical Mind one day but I really liked the flickr meme shared. And then I saw it again on Valley Dreamin'. You use mosaic maker and answer these questions:

1. What is your first name? Nathaniel
2. What is your favourite food? cheese
3. What high school did you go to? Redford Union
4. What is your favorite color? green, no... purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Michelle Pfeiffer
6. Favorite drink: coffee
7. Dream vacation: Xanadu
8. Favorite dessert: chocolate pudding
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? writer (I almost answered Peter Pan just to be cheeky. But decided against it)
10. What do you love most in life? cinema
11. One word to describe you: multiplied
12. Your Flickr name: none (i do have a flickr name but it came up blank)



And that's the mosaic self portrait that this [very time consuming] exercize spawned. Collages are kind of spooky though, right? I mean... not spooky sociopathic like the jarring opening credits of Se7en or the faux avant-garde videotape in The Ring. But PG spooky if something slightly jovial and organized can be spooky. Which maybe it can? What? Never mind.
*

1 comment:

Bob Turnbull said...

Hi Nathaniel...

I'm glad you found my blog as I've been reading yours for awhile now (I don't think I've ever linked you on my blogroll because I was always getting to your site from others who linked or Greencine Daily).

Sorry that mosaic meme took up so much of your time...B-) Did the same for me. You definitely got some spookiness going on though...