Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Father Link

a collection of irrevent posts with which to enjoy Father's Day:

For Brad ~ !! omg blog !! "Wear your own Maddox"
For "Daddies" ~ Pop Culture Junkies Brandon Routh gay?
For GHWB ~Lady Bunny George Bush in Hell.
For K-Fed ~ Gallery of the Absurd "I'm sick of celebrity babies!"
For Sugar Daddies ~ TFE You can still donate to keep me in business.

And in homage to my own Dad, who just recently discovered the internet (I kid you not), I offer this collection of photos of things he inexplicably loves ...


OK, it's not inexplicable to love the original Elfquest but it's still inexplicable that my Dad would love Elfquest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read your Aughts lists and enjoyed them a great deal. I hope the Actor Top 10 is as full of talent as the actress list!

I wouldn't have thought that a gun-loving Republican would be keen on Elfquest (omnisexual elves and massive orgies for all!), but maybe the art is Just That Good?

-Karen

Anonymous said...

Yes, don't want to seem pushy, but when is your next update to the Top 100 Actors list?

NATHANIEL R said...

today