Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Link I Do

Towleroad, popbytes and RuPaul all have updates on Kevin Aviance's recovery and the upcoming trial of his gay-bashers. Divas heal quickly --TFE sends best wishes for a quick recovery to the amazing Kevin Aviance and wishes speedy justice on those lowlife haters.

Jeffrey Wells on Superman Returns in case you haven't already seen this. He likey.

The Gilded Moose teases me with news that is too good to be true. Damn.

Buscemi Club has a cool video editing group project. Clipreels of their favorite star. (src)

You Can't Make It Up on the Orlando Bloom/Claire Danes gossip currently touring the blogosphere.

As for the other story making the blogosphere rounds, that Tim Burton and studio are fast-tracking Sweeney Todd I already wrote about my feelings in regards to that back in January when it was more rumor and less fact. You can read it here. Long story short: I sure hope Johnny Depp's been hiding one helluva singing voice because Sondheim's grand score demands grade A vocal talents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not really true then, is it, that Tim Burton is doing 'Sweeney Todd'?

NATHANIEL R said...

It really is true.