Thursday, June 01, 2006

JUNE !

The movie ends. The lights go up. But we're always having the film experience. Things do happen outside of the cinema (unfortunately) so we filter them through the movies. If the arrival of June has you humming here are some thematically appropriate subjects to fill your next song.

Did you know that June is...


and...


I bet you didn't know that, huh. They always try and cram too much into each month which is why none of these ever get much press on their own. But to give you a fuller picture of June it's also Gay Pride Month (more on that later) and National Dairy Month, Zoo & Aquarium Month, and Turkey Lovers Month.

And finally. It's National Adopt-a-Cat Month. If you love pussycats, please please please consider picking one up. Felines have brought me much joy in my life and they're great pets (much easier than dogs) and you know... you're saving a life. If shelter animals don't find homes they put them to sleep. That's right. If no one wants them, they die...


...and that is almost always a terrible tragic thing.

3 comments:

Javier Aldabalde said...

Just how ridiculous is this woman "dressed" as Catwoman? Halle Berry should die.

Glenn Dunks said...

Cats are way better than dogs. Like... what's the appeal of dogs to anyone over the age of 12? I don't know...

:P

I love that you used a pic from Serial Mom. I heart that movie something chronic.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»